A famous online doctor, Chinonso Egemba, popularly known as Aproko doctor has shared a terrible incident of a lady who was rushed to the hospital after consuming slimming tea.
The doctor has always been an advocate of weight loss but with the right measures like a long brisk walk, exercise in general, and cutting off certain kinds of meals.
However, he took to his Twitter account to share an experience of how a lady ran into shock after taking slimming tea.
He recalled that she had diarrhea and then, very low blood pressure after she had lost so much water from her body.
Here’s what he tweeted;
They just rushed someone to a hospital now with very low blood pressure because she had lost so much water from her body.
What caused it? Slimming tea.
Be very careful what you buy from these guys on the Gram.
Many of these teas that claim to cause slimming just cause you to have diarrhea preventing your body from absorbing nutrients it needs.
In the case of this lady, she kept going to the toilet to the point where she almost got into shock.